Mundy Township Fire Department is open Monday through Thursday 8:00AM through 1:00PM, except major holidays.For an EMERGENCY dial 911
All other calls are 810-655-4327
Our fax number is 810-655-5215
Mundy Township Fire Department is open for Burn Permits, Monday through Fridays 8AM through 12 Noon, except major holidays to come in and pick up a permit.
Online permits are available, Monday Morning 8 AM through Friday afternoon at 1:00 PM.
If you have any questions regarding this program you can call 1-810-655-4327
Chief Edward Blight may be contacted at the above number.
Mundy Township Fire Department External Policy for Facebook:
Vision statement: The Charter Township of Mundy Fire Department is dedicated to the preservation of life and property wherever and whenever a customer has a need. We are an all hazards response team, vigilant and ready to respond at any moment. Serving the Residents of Mundy Township with Pride and Professionalism since 1947.
Mundy Township Fire Department Comments Policy: The department’s Facebook page is intended to serve as another way in which our community can connect and learn about Mundy Township Fire Department services, events, and activities. This Facebook page is intended to access information about the department, and provide a platform with which to interact with the department and have constructive discussions.
The Mundy Township Fire Department actively monitors this page and takes your input seriously. Comments noting the positives about the department are always welcome, of course, but so, too, are constructive criticisms. Whether positive or critical, we encourage everyone to be respectful and thoughtful in their comments.
Do not use this page to report a crime. In case of emergency, or if you need immediate assistance, dial 911. To report a non-emergency crime, please call the Metro Police Authority of Genesee County at: 810-820-2190.
The Mundy Township Fire Department may be reached for non-emergency purposes at: 810-655-4327. Station #2 at 4011 W. Hill Road is open Monday-Friday, 8am-12pm, for burn permits. Additional information about the Mundy Township Fire Department is available on the department website at: http://www.mundytwp-mi.gov/departments/fire_department/index.php
If you are seeking township-specific information, we encourage you to visit the Mundy Township website at: http://www.mundytwp-mi.gov/. Township offices are open Monday-Thursday, 8am-6pm, and can be reached by phone at: 810-655-4631.
You are fully responsible for everything that you submit in your comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain.
“Friending” between department or other Mundy Township employees and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments. Comments posted by others on any Mundy Township Facebook page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of Mundy Township; Mundy Township does not endorse any third-party comments on this page. Mundy Township reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by Mundy Township.
Mundy Township Fire Department does not allow posting of photos or videos by anyone other than members of the department or township administration. Mundy Township Fire Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page.
Mundy Township Fire Department reserves the right to delete comments that are generally understood as any of the following (this comment policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time):
• Comments not related to department business or related to the particular social medium article being commented upon;
• Comments in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
• Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others;
• Comments using obscene, threatening or harassing language;
• Personal attacks of any kind or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, or religious group, gender, sexual orientation or disability status;
• Information that may compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
• Copyrighted material or content that violates the legal ownership interest of another party;
• Commercial advertisements;
• Comments/posts that contain hyperlinks to external websites;
• Multiple, off-topic posts or repetitive posts that are copied and pasted;
• Personal information including, but not limited to, identification numbers, phone numbers, e-mails.
• As a general best practice, please consider the following - whether content is pre-moderated or community moderated, follow these three principles: the Good, the Bad, but not the Ugly. If comments are positive or negative and in context to the conversation, then comments will be approved, regardless of whether it's favorable or unfavorable to Mundy Township Fire Department. But if the comments are ugly, offensive, denigrating and completely out of context, then comments will be rejected. Those who submit questions via social media will be directed to the appropriate Township department.
Questions or concerns regarding Mundy Township and/or Mundy Township Fire Department social media activity, the township and/or fire department social media policy, and/or this Customer Use Policy may be submitted to the Township Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mundy Township is a diverse and inclusive community, and we hope the conversations and information exchanges on this Facebook page prove helpful - or are at least are considered interesting - to our residents and visitors. Thank you for stopping by!